Vice President of Acquisitions
About The Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The VP of Acquisitions will primarily drive the evaluation, structuring, and execution of add-on acquisitions in the urgent care market. The candidate will report to the CEO and the Board. The candidate will play a key role in identifying and reaching out to potential acquisition targets and assist in closing the transaction when a group is found. The ability to articulate the strategic values, influence decisions, manage processes and obtain results in an efficient, collaborative manner is essential.
- Identify synergistic acquisition opportunities and communicate recommendations to Senior Management.
- Drive evaluation, structuring and execution of add on transactions.
- Lead transaction process, including coordination of internal working group, management of external consultants and advisors, due diligence process, etc.
- Manage cross-functional teams for acquisition processes including areas of due diligence, strategic fit valuation, synergy identification, etc.
- Conduct and oversee financial analyses, including the development of detailed financial and operating models, valuations and ad hoc analyses as required by management.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred.
- 6 years of related experience, with 2 years experience in corporate M&A, private equity or investment banking.
- Highly motivated candidates who enjoy challenges but with less experience (such as new MBA graduates) are encouraged to apply.
- Highly motivated and ethical, able to take initiative and to multi-task. Excellent team player and supportive to senior executives to achieve best results.
- Prior M&A transactional experience preferred, ideally multisite healthcare.
Strong quantitative / modeling skills with understanding of corporate finance and accounting.
- Previous working experience in valuation, research and / or corporate finance assignments, including, leveraged buyouts, and debt and equity financings; and prepared valuation.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication / interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and follow-through.
- Detail-oriented and able to think analytically - Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
Complete the application below for our team to review your profile.